Membership of ICBI
All ICBI members operate independently owned microbreweries across Ireland.
Full members operate breweries with their own license and meet all of the criteria laid out by the ICBI as well as Revenue definitions of craft brewers and Enterprise Ireland's Definitions of Small & Medium Enterprise.
Benefits of Membership
- Run by Brewers, For Brewers
- Access to the most up top date information on legislative and trade issues
- Access to Knowledge Sharing platform and training / upskilling tools
- ICBI is entirely independent, so your interests are our only interest
(We will be on your side at all times when the voice of the independent brewer needs to be heard)
- Fast growing trade organisation, and the only official representative body with the interest of independent craft brewers at the fore.
So get on board now and enjoy the benefit...
Membership of the ICBI open to breweries in the 32 counties on the Island of Ireland.
Associate membership status is available to new breweries who may currently be contacting out their brewing but planning to set up their own premises within the next 2 years.